A-Frame | Drupal 8 Project
Project Name : A-Frame
Drupal.org project Link : A-Frame
Created : 2016-03-02
Last Update : 2018-02-14
Current Version : 8.x-1.0-beta4
Download A-Frame 8.x-1.0-beta4 Version From Drupal.org : Download
This module provides integration with A-Frame.
A-Frame is a framework for creating virtual reality web experiences that work across desktop, mobile, and the Oculus Rift.
- Native A-Frame elements/primitives as Drupal elements.
- Views Style plugin: A-Frame scene.
- A-Frame scene Display Suite layout.
- Field Formatter plugin for:
- A-Frame library.
Install the module as per standard Drupal instructions.
There are multiple ways to use this module:
- Build an A-Frame scene as a Drupal render array.
- Render multiple entities as an A-Frame scene using the Views Style plugin and the Field Formatters.
- Render an entity type as A-Frame scenes using the Display Suite layout and the Field Formatters.
Enable the A-Frame Example module to see more details.
The second thing that wee need to do is add an
<a-scene> element. This module add the a-scene tag inside of every element with ".vr-scene" class, you can add that class to the
<body> to a
<div>, etc (you can use a module as Context to do that).
Inside of any scene you can add any object, for example:
<a-cube></a-cube>. See the full list of objects and components that you can use in the official documentation: https://aframe.io/docs/guide/