Bootstrap Layouts | Drupal 8 Project
Project Name : Bootstrap Layouts
Drupal.org project Link : Bootstrap Layouts
Created : 2016-02-12
Last Update : 2018-01-22
Current Version : 8.x-5.1
Download Bootstrap Layouts 8.x-5.1 Version From Drupal.org : Download
The idea comes from this comment:
Display Suite Bootstrap Layouts and Panels Bootstrap Layouts - there isn't necessarily a reason to have two separate modules anymore, since Panels and Display Suite both use layout_plugin to register their layouts.
Available layouts can be found at - https://www.drupal.org/node/2666984. If there is a layout that you wish and is not available feel free to open an new issue and we will added for you.
- Bootstrap or any theme that use the Bootstrap grid system.
- Layout Plugin Display Suite, Panels or any project that uses Layout Plugin
- Install as you would normally install a contributed Drupal module. See: https://drupal.org/documentation/install/modules-themes/modules-8 for further information.
- Configuration will depend on which project is been use to display it, either Display Suite or Panels. But from this project all you need to is installed.
- Radix Layouts - This was mainly design to work with Panopoly and the Radix. As results, Radix Layouts uses some unnecessary css if you are not using Panopoly.
- Bootstrap Layouts - it was design to work with any Bootstrap theme. This project is a lot more lightweight with less wrapper around than Radix Layouts.
- Darryl Norris (darol100)