Core Views Facets | Drupal 8 Project
Project Name : Core Views Facets
Drupal.org project Link : Core Views Facets
Created : 2016-04-26
Last Update : 2018-01-22
Current Version : 8.x-1.0-beta1
Download Core Views Facets 8.x-1.0-beta1 Version From Drupal.org : Download
This is a sub-module to Facets. It provides integration with Views. With this module enabled, exposed filters and contextual filters can be used as facet sources on views pages. Core Views Facets depends on Facets and Views. Search API is a weak dependency through Facets as well, but it does not need to be configured.
This module does not alter the query of the view itself, it only provides URLs built accordingly to trigger the respective filters.
- Create a view to your liking.
- Add at least one "page" display.
- Add at least either an exposed or a contextual filter.
- Create a facet as described by the Facets module.
- The view page(s) you created will each be listed as facet sources twice, once for the contextual filters and once for the exposed filters.
- IMPORTANT - click the edit button on the facet source itself to assign the "Core views url processor" instead of the default one
- Create the facet blocks as described by the Facets module