Redirect | Drupal 8 Project
Project Name : Redirect
Drupal.org project Link : Redirect
Created : 2016-04-07
Last Update : 2018-10-16
Current Version : 8.x-1.3
Download Redirect 8.x-1.3 Version From Drupal.org : Download
Work in progress for a Drupal 7 integration and collaboration between redirection-type modules:
- Common API for loading, saving, and deleting redirects.
- Case-insensitive redirect matching with a hook to allow other modules to narrow-down the candidate redirects.
- Redirect counter and last used timestamp, with automatic cleanup of inactive redirects.
- Integration with Drupal's page cache to optimize redirects and performance.
- Complete individual redirect access API.
- Views API integration.
- Multi-path autocomplete helps provide auto-complete listings for the destination textfield on the redirect form.
- Pathauto can be configured to automatically generate path redirects to ensure that URL alias changes do not break existing links.
- Pathologic helps transform relative links in content to absolute URLs. Most helpful when you move your site to a new domain or different folder.
- Match Redirect provides redirecting based on path patterns with wildcards. Does not extend or require the Redirect module itself.