RNG | Drupal 8 Project
Project Name : RNG
Drupal.org project Link : RNG
Created : 2015-11-15
Last Update : 2017-02-05
Current Version : 8.x-1.4
Download RNG 8.x-1.4 Version From Drupal.org : Download
RNG is an event management module for Drupal 8 created in the spirit of Entity Registration (Drupal 7) and Signup (Drupal 6). Users can create registrations for events, and event managers can manage these registrations.
See the quick start guide for setup instructions and basic configuration.
|Support requests are taken on Drupal Answers with the event tag. Ask a question!|
|Please post bug reports and feature requests to the GitHub project.|
- Any entity type — Both event types and registrants can be any entity type.
- Self and proxy registration — users can register themselves or other identities to the event.
- Multiple registrants — registrations can associate multiple identities.
- Messaging — messages, such as email, can be sent to registrants. Messages have token support, allowing you to recycle field values from the related event, identity, and registration. Messages can be timed, or sent when a registration is created.
- Additional identities — provides a framework to use other entities as registrants.
- Views integration — integration with views, including automated view builders (builders are found in sub module).
RNG Views (sub module)
Improves token UI on template forms.
- RNG Conflict
Adds conference style track support. Prevents registrations when a registrant is registered for a similar event, such as same day or timeslot.
- RNG Date Scheduler
Proactively controls whether a user can register based on date fields attached to an entity. Allows you to prevent registrations if the current date is before or after the date field value.
- RNG Quick
Adds a block enabling users to register for the displayed event.
- Go to simplytest.me/project/rng.
- Click "Launch Sandbox".
- Install Drupal as normal.
- Enable "RNG" module, and any optional modules you wish to try out.