Image styles mapping | Drupal 8 Project
Project Name : Image styles mapping
Drupal.org project Link : Image styles mapping
Created : 2015-11-21
Last Update : 2018-02-17
Current Version : 8.x-1.2
Download Image styles mapping 8.x-1.2 Version From Drupal.org : Download
This module allows you to have reports listing the image styles per image
fields and per view modes on all entities.
Additional reports will be provided if the recommended modules are enabled.
The report can be accessed at admin/reports/image_styles_mapping.
This module requires the following module:
- Image (Core)
- Picture (https://www.drupal.org/project/picture):
When Picture is enabled, add a column in the fields mapping to indicate the pictures used.
- Scald: Atom reference and Scald image (https://www.drupal.org/project/scald):
When Atom reference and Scald image are enabled, add a mapping of the image styles through a mapping of the scald context.
- Views (https://www.drupal.org/project/views):
When Views is enabled, add a mapping of the image styles used in view fields. If Atom reference and Scald image are enabled, add a mapping of the image styles through a mapping of the scald context used in view fields.
- Views UI (part of Views https://www.drupal.org/project/views):
When Views UI is enabled, in the views mapping, the output will be displayed as link to directly edit the views.
- Install as you would normally install a contributed drupal module. See: https://drupal.org/documentation/install/modules-themes/modules-7 for further information.
The module has no menu or modifiable settings. There is no configuration.