On drupal 8 every elements (almost) are an entity, as any entity you can render a node.
All views templates can be overridden with a variety of names, using the view, the display ID of the view, the display type of the view, or some combination thereof.
Step 1. Create a custom module and add the HOOK hook_views_data_alter(&$data). Here module : mymodule
Step 2. Alter views data, Example
There are several methodes.
Change date format Using custom module.
Group exposed fields of a view exposed form.
- Install the module "Better Exposed Filters" (BEF).[drush en better_exposed_filters -y]
- Go to : THE_VIEW-> Advanced -> Exposed form
- Set : Exposed form style = Better Exposed Filters
Filter contents from two different content types with two different fields.
- Add two fields to the field list
- Add "Global: Combine fields filter"
- Add conditoin EX : contains 1
Examples of Available replacement patterns:
[body] == Body
[body-value] == Raw value
[body-summary] == Raw summary
[body-format] == Raw format